CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 7, 2009

Progress continues...

As time passes by, the progress in the subject continues. Starting with Internet Skills, now we are learning photo editing. As Mdm Foziah had stressed it a couple of times that this particular ICT skill is very important for us as teachers in order to develop creative, interesting and interactive teaching aids.

I've been busy downloading free softwares for photo editing the previous week. Personally, I love editing photos especially adding effects. Since I'm still new with ICT, I haven't explored much. For photo editing, I've been trying Picasa a year ago. Frankly speaking, I've heard the software: Photoshop years ago. I even dreamt that one day I could have it one to edit photos and comics (b'cos I love to draw comics).

I finally got my hand on Photoshop and managed to explore it..though I just add minimal effect to my picture..I hope to do more with Photoshop later as I already have it in my PC..Plus, there are so many tutorials available in the net as well as Mdm Foziah's skydrive..thus, it'll be helpful for me and the rest too.

0 comments: