CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Worthwhile Skills..



I'm trying to write something different to my windows live space..perhaps, i should choose different topic..however, it's undeniable that the main ideas are about teaching, ICT, UM courses, and university life...
however, this time i'd like to talk about new skills I've waiting long enough to learn...purposely..Such skills are video making or movie making, filming, audio editing, slideshow presentation and animation...


I love to be creative and innovative. i love to draw..i love comics..i love cartoons..that's why i'd like to learn those skills. I believe that such skills and abilities would make me a wholesome person..ICT skills are more than worthwhile to be acquired..what more I'm going to be a teacher someday..as they say, teachers should be knowledgeable..
therefore, wait for my maiden short video..it's in progress...

0 comments: