CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

What I Believe.


Dating back 5 years ago, when I was still in secondary school, to be exact in Form 5, I would have never imagined I could be where I am now. I am studying in a historic university, funded wholly by our generous government! Honestly, I didn't even think that I would make it into a university.

However,as years passed by, without realizing it, I have actually finished the first 4 years of my degree course. I owe this golden opportunity to my bestfriend's father. He was the one who had wanted me to apply for this course. If it were me, I bet I would have ended up in any private college, doing course I would have never imagined that I would be doing.

What surprised me the most is that my future profession is the most noble job in the world;a teacher. I loved acting as a teacher when I was little. My pupils then were my cousins, brother and sister. My grandfather would make me a blackboard and buy me a box of colourful chalks. (the blackboard was actually blue as it was painted with blue paint due to no black paint. It is not there anymore now.)However, when people asked me whether I wanted to be a teacher someday, I would quickly dismissed it. It had never came across my mind. (This was where the "teaching" took place.)

Nonetheless, I would not prefer to say I am backfired as I will be a teacher in a couple of years from now. I never hated to be one. Infact, I began to love it. Now, I believe that I am destined to be a teacher. Yes, I may have just lived for 22 years, but my short life has unfolded many great things. Today, my belief is where ever I am thrown, I am destined to make a good, if not great life there. That is my personal belief and philosophy. It has never been officially told, written and shared anywhere at anytime before!

0 comments: